Jones Falls Tree Maintenance & City Nature Challenge Wildlife Safari
- Please download the app ahead of time onto a smartphone and want to document wildlife. Use the hashtag #CityNatureChallenge on any social media posts you make.
- If you have extra macro-invertebrate nets… bring them!
- If you want to go into the stream bring waders or boots.
- Bring binoculars to document birds.
- Volunteers will be restaking knocked down, but alive, trees and determining the health of the trees
- Dress to sweat and get dirty!
Both Activities will be on the restoration site. Please bring a reusable water bottle and wear sturdy shoes. Snacks will be provided. BWB will provide traffic vests.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-254-1577 x 104.
Location: 7000 Falls Rd, Towson, MD 21204 – Please park on the east side of Falls road and carefully cross the road.