We dedicate ourselves to improving our City’s forest canopy, air quality and quality of life one neighborhood at a time. With that in mind, we work diligently to reduce polluted runoff and reduce excessive pavement. We understand that the more people we can get involved, the more we can accomplish, so we focus on involving the community of Baltimore in everything we do.
- Rain Garden: We would love to help you plan and design this beautiful and important part of cleaning up Baltimore’s stormwater runoff
- Tree Planting: We have all of the resources you need to make the next addition to your yard one that belongs in Baltimore
- Conservation Landscaping: We have a wide variety of resources available for you to transform your yard or larger property into one that is designed to protect the Bay!
- Pavement Reduction: If it’s time to remove some of the asphalt or concrete from your property, we can help
- Lawn Mower Trade-In: An easy way to reduce air pollution is to trade your gasoline-powered lawnmower for a cleaner alternative. We make it easy and affordable.
- Invasive Plant Control: Learn more about invasives, and fight to keep our tree canopy safe from parasitic plants!
We invite you to Get Involved in our work!