Retail Dates and Hours
The Herring Run Nursery is open for retail sales on the following days in the spring and fall from 10 am to 3 pm, and by appointment at other times.
Herring Run Nursery Offers
- More than 250 varieties of native trees, shrubs, vines, and flowers.
- Native plants that support butterflies, pollinators, birds, and other wildlife.
- Great plants for rain gardens, urban meadows, and more.
- Organic compost, potting soil, and rain barrels.
- Expert advice on using natives for gardens of all types.
Herring Run Nursery carries a broad selection of plants that are native to Maryland and the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
Please note that plant availability varies from week to week as well as season to season. We make every effort to keep our list up-to-date, some things sell out before we can take the off and new plants are ready before we can add them.
Connect With Us
Herring Run Nursery is located in the Mount Pleasant Golf Course, on the north side of Northern Parkway. Access our nursery using the Baltimore Municipal Golf Corporation entrance, not the main golf course entrance. The nursery is a 1/4 mile walk from the parking lot of the stone house, but don’t worry: we have golf carts to transport your plants back to your car! You can follow the Herring Run Nursery signs to find our location.
Mount Pleasant Golf Course
6131 Hillen Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
For more information about the Nursery contact Vincent Vizachero, Nursery Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 443.682.1331.